Blog Archive

Friday, August 4, 2017

Transfer to Tamazula Guzman


July 17, 2017

It is the dreaded last week of the change but I think we´re just going to use that as an excuse to work harder than all the other weeks instead of just dying like many missionaries.  Well let’s see what happens  next week.... pasa lo que pasa seguiré siendo misionero.

Elder Long is the new assistant. (He was my trainer, then my district leader, then most recently my zone leader!)  He was always destined for great things haha.

I really don’t have much to say about this week. We went to Cerro de la Cruz again today and it was much prettier, ya que its been raining buckets for the last 5 weeks. 


 
Just a strange note, I have started to realize how much people here stare at us. Like I know we are two white kids walking around in a shirt and tie, but its a little strange now that I think about it. One investigator told us we had a light around us when we talked, but she still refused a fecha meta. Patience...

Anyway, everything is going great, cant wait to see whats in store in the future!

Well we got cambios!!!   My new area is Tamazula Guzman, with Elder Flores (A LATINO!!!!) and man has it been a long day. I spent all night packing my stuff because somehow I have a ridiculous amount of things that I really don’t need. Anyway big news is that as of right now I have lost my Ipod.... I either left it in the offices or someone stole it from me on the bus. I got in a taxi and realized that I didn’t have it so we turned around and the bus was still in the terminal but I couldn’t find it inside. I think someone might have lifted it while I was 100% passed out on the bus ride.... whatevs.... I have almost all the photos backed up but still... now how am I going to listen to conference talks in the morning? Oh well. Just keep telling myself material possessions don’t matter... they don’t matter... they don’t matter... it’s not  working very well

Other than that nothing much else is new! Im only gonna be on for a moment today because changes are crazy. Supposedly the branch Im going to has like 20 active members. It’s a Casa de Oracion. so it should be a really cool experience!!

Tomorrow we´re talking a bus out to our pueblito. My toe still remains unfixed, but it doesn’t hurt much. I talked to the assistants but I think the changes kinda distracted them from helping me out so much. Apparently the area is big. In the whole zone there’s only 10 missionaries. We keep losing missionaries every change. I have the zone leaders and some hermanas in my district. I am the district leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment