Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A week

     Yeah so this week was.. a week. I just love it when none of your investigators go to church. It's the best feeling ever. We didn't have hardly anytime to work in our area this week, we had to go to this pueblito que se llama Las Varas because there are no Elders right now so the lideres de zona have to cover it. It was pretty cool actually and there's a lot more potential there than here in Vallarta. But that's pretty much the week. Just a lot of rejection and walking for absolutely no reason. 
       I have to go to Tepic this week for divisions and next week for a mission-wide health conference. If there's one thing I hate on the mission, its traveling. I feel like I've spent more time on a bus than off in the last 6 weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment